Shipping Information & Policies
Shipping and Delivery
Parts.JohnsonFitness.com provides ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days. Please note, per UPS policy, address changes or corrections to shipments will cost $11 per occurrence if changes are made after your order is submitted..
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER SUPPLIED BY JOHNSON FITNESS. You must call 1-888-993-3199 and speak to a return specialist for authorization. Johnson Fitness will authorize returns under the following conditions:
Items may be subject to a restocking fee. Items must be returned in like new condition with all original packaging to avoid a restocking fee. (Restocking fee may cost up to 20% of item's cost.)
- Full refund of purchase amount less a 20% restocking charge and shipping/delivery/installation costs if applicable.
- Full in store credit or exchange for like merchandise and 20% restocking fee will be waived. (Refer to exchange policy).
NO CASH REFUNDS will be given. A corporate check will be issued within 10 business days for return of all cash transactions.
Johnson Fitness & Wellness reserves the right to refuse any returned item based on inspection of product for damage.
Manufacturer's Warranty Policy (90 days)
ELECTRONICS & PARTS • 90 Days
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
What IS covered:
What IS NOT covered:
If you have any questions about your order or shipping status, please call 1888 993 3199 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For promotional purchases, any offers cannot be combined with other offers. Offers are valid once to a customer. Offers are subject to availability and may change at any time. See stores for details.
Johnson Health Tech NA’s obligation under our warranty policy is to repair or replace at our option.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- header information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Various other cookies to improve site performance
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to header you for market research purposes. We may header you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our header Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our header Us information. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.